Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dumbledore!!!

So...apparently, sometime over Christmas break, Finn's older siblings got him hooked on this video.  He was pacing around this afternoon saying, "Snape. Snape. Severus Snape."  A minute elapsed before I figured out what he was saying.  Or maybe it was when he said "Dumbledore" that I finally picked up on the clues.  Either way, I played the video for him, and the picture below is him watching.  He has no clue what he's watching.  Just funny little puppets dancing around.


Also, how much longer will I be treated to his cute, squishy cloth-diapered bottom running around my house?  As much as I long to be done with the diaper routine, I will miss this.



1 comment:

  1. Girl, he is a doll! I am SO not in a hurry to potty train Hayden either. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!